Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] change recent app

OP babakhad

12th June 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ramsar - رامسر
Thanks Meter: 2
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Hi
Is it possible to change number off recent app
For example reduce it from 12 to 8 in recent app screen
Thanks
12th June 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #2  
Mavasilisk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Go to the bottom of developer options
12th June 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag ramsar - رامسر
Thanks Meter: 2
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavasilisk

Go to the bottom of developer options

Thanks for answer
But in dev option i see just 4 process no more , i need to keep 8 recent app in recentapp screen
Thankd
12th June 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  
Mavasilisk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhad

Thanks for answer
But in dev option i see just 4 process no more , i need to keep 8 recent app in recentapp screen
Thankd

If said this way the only way to reduce it is to simply swipe it away from recent apps. Are you worried about RAM? You shouldn't be worried about it. Android manages its ram kinda good.I usually run my device for months without clearing recent apps or restarting it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mavasilisk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag ramsar - رامسر
Thanks Meter: 2
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavasilisk

If said this way the only way to reduce it is to simply swipe it away from recent apps. Are you worried about RAM? You shouldn't be worried about it. Android manages its ram kinda good.I usually run my device for months without clearing recent apps or restarting it.

Thanks for answer
But when recent app in my phone is more than 8 then the recent bottom reflex is very lagi and home bottom too but when it is less than 8 app in recent every thing is ok , and also i alwaye have about 500 mg free in app/running too
Thanks
13th June 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #6  
Mavasilisk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhad

Thanks for answer
But when recent app in my phone is more than 8 then the recent bottom reflex is very lagi and home bottom too but when it is less than 8 app in recent every thing is ok , and also i alwaye have about 500 mg free in app/running too
Thanks

I had this problem and it got fixed when I updated Google Search and GEL. BTW are you sure its really 500mb free? If so, what the hell are you running?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes