Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 11 M7-M8 Internet Connection Problem

Tip us?

CCody
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeytin View Post
How can I flash this radio ? I found this link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2199
Flash it like always. Boot into recovery and flash dat!
Device: Google Nexus 4
ROM: CyanogenMod 11
Kernel: matr1x
The Following User Says Thank You to CCody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zeytin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatboy371 View Post
I saw you posted in the modem collection thread, so you should have the right .zip file (the link for 1.03 is in a couple of posts above yours in that thread). Well, just flash it from recovery.

From my mako
I flashed that zip from recovery but my problem is still continue. Can Cyanogenmod installer reset my phone and reinsall last version again ?

meatboy371
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
I flashed that zip from recovery but my problem is still continue. Can Cyanogenmod installer reset my phone and reinsall last version again ?
Well, I suggest you to backup your current rom and try a clean install of CM (In recovery, do a factory reset, wipe system, dalvik and cache, then flash rom and gapps again) to see if it works. If not, do as @CCody said and flash full stock firmware.

Also, look the CM thread to see if there other users with this problem.

From my mako
[ Nexus 4 + SlimKat ]

"Would you kindly read the OP?"
The Following User Says Thank You to meatboy371 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CCody
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
There is no way around full wipe. Do a nandroid backup over adb and try different roms out.
Device: Google Nexus 4
ROM: CyanogenMod 11
Kernel: matr1x
The Following User Says Thank You to CCody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zeytin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCody View Post
There is no way around full wipe. Do a nandroid backup over adb and try different roms out.
I have just install Android L port for nexus4 from XDA topic. It's working much better than cm11 4.4.4 ROMs and the best thing is there are no internet problems. Well done to me .

Thanks for your helps. Have a nice day.