5,598,820 Members 32,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM dspmanager for stock kitkat

Tip us?
 
GalaxyGusta
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 1,041
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default CM dspmanager for stock kitkat

Hi im running stock 4.4.2 kitkat (with exposed if that matters..) and i want to use the CM dsp manager cuz when i used cm and turned one of the settings there my headphones sounds better so can anyone give me a link to the dsp manager to flash or download..?

thanks!
 
audit13
Old
#2  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 1,679
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyGusta View Post
Hi im running stock 4.4.2 kitkat (with exposed if that matters..) and i want to use the CM dsp manager cuz when i used cm and turned one of the settings there my headphones sounds better so can anyone give me a link to the dsp manager to flash or download..?

thanks!
Did you try pulling the DSP manager apk from a CM11 build?
 
GalaxyGusta
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 1,041
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
Did you try pulling the DSP manager apk from a CM11 build?
No I thought it rely on some cm modules or something
I'll try that
 
audit13
Old
#4  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 1,679
Join Date: Jun 2012
It may rely on some other modules, I'm just not sure.
 
GalaxyGusta
Old
(Last edited by GalaxyGusta; 26th December 2013 at 04:00 PM.)
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 1,041
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
It may rely on some other modules, I'm just not sure.
doesnt work.. I installed it as a system app and it installs but doesn't effect anything and I did made it my default music effect manager in settings

is there a way to make it work or diffrent effect manager similar to it that i can get from the play store?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes