Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 Sound issues with notifications

Tip us?

teachmeluv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default CM11 Sound issues with notifications

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing the following problem on every release of CM11:
I turn my sound off (option to lower/raise volume of phone and notifications at once is activated) but I still hear ALL sounds except the phone ringing tone. I tried different compatible kernels, I cleared cache and davlik but problem still remains. Does anyone have a solution for that? Did I miss any option?

Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
Dazed by TVS

teachmeluv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Did i explain my problem not good enough?

Dazed by TVS

mhrlive
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachmeluv View Post
Hi everyone,

I am experiencing the following problem on every release of CM11:
I turn my sound off (option to lower/raise volume of phone and notifications at once is activated) but I still hear ALL sounds except the phone ringing tone. I tried different compatible kernels, I cleared cache and davlik but problem still remains. Does anyone have a solution for that? Did I miss any option?

Thanks in advance

Hello man, I have a similar problem its very annoying and turn me crazy during last days, after many searches I found the cause and I want to help readers here, ths might fix your problem just try it, in my i9300 sound problem, I managed to just turn off the sound detection by google now widget, and stop it, if you dont know what I mean check this page where I found the solution : http://www.guruht.com/2014/01/fix-cu...on-cm1011.html
wish this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhrlive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]