Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 43,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Convert to F2FS App Problems

Tip us?

TheKnux
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Default Convert to F2FS App Problems

I'm trying to convert @andersonaragao's Nexus 5 Experience 7.2 rom using the 'Convert to F2FS' app, I downloaded the rom, put it in my downloads folder, and when I went to "choose rom", I selected the rom in my downloads folder, and when I pressed the convert button, it said "file is invalid".

The rom is F2FS compatible already, I haven't converted my filesystem to F2FS yet, I figured I would convert the rom first, convert the filesystem, then flash the converted rom.

I was wondering if anyone else had or has this problem that will be willing to help me out.

Sent from my 1961 XP-755

kg73
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux View Post
I'm trying to convert @andersonaragao's Nexus 5 Experience 7.2 rom using the 'Convert to F2FS' app, I downloaded the rom, put it in my downloads folder, and when I went to "choose rom", I selected the rom in my downloads folder, and when I pressed the convert button, it said "file is invalid".

The rom is F2FS compatible already, I haven't converted my filesystem to F2FS yet, I figured I would convert the rom first, convert the filesystem, then flash the converted rom.

I was wondering if anyone else had or has this problem that will be willing to help me out.

Sent from my 1961 XP-755
------------------
this is cm rom