Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Convert to F2FS App Problems

OP TheKnux

12th May 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #1  
I'm trying to convert @andersonaragao's Nexus 5 Experience 7.2 rom using the 'Convert to F2FS' app, I downloaded the rom, put it in my downloads folder, and when I went to "choose rom", I selected the rom in my downloads folder, and when I pressed the convert button, it said "file is invalid".

The rom is F2FS compatible already, I haven't converted my filesystem to F2FS yet, I figured I would convert the rom first, convert the filesystem, then flash the converted rom.

I was wondering if anyone else had or has this problem that will be willing to help me out.

Sent from my 1961 XP-755
17th May 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
re:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux

I'm trying to convert @andersonaragao's Nexus 5 Experience 7.2 rom using the 'Convert to F2FS' app, I downloaded the rom, put it in my downloads folder, and when I went to "choose rom", I selected the rom in my downloads folder, and when I pressed the convert button, it said "file is invalid".

The rom is F2FS compatible already, I haven't converted my filesystem to F2FS yet, I figured I would convert the rom first, convert the filesystem, then flash the converted rom.

I was wondering if anyone else had or has this problem that will be willing to help me out.

Sent from my 1961 XP-755

------------------
this is cm rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread