Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Kernal support for SOKP ROM

Tip us?

sule.sashank
Old
(Last edited by sule.sashank; 7th May 2014 at 10:51 AM.) Reason: link added
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Custom Kernal support for SOKP ROM

I am running the SOKP 4.4.2 ROM on my Nexus 4 and i tried to flash a custom kernel(Matr1x Kernel) on it. When i reboot after flashing the kernel, the colour scheme of the UI changes. The colours get mixed up(red in place of blue, blue in place of green etc) i tried the Franco kernel too but it had the same result. Whats the problem here? are these kernels unsupported my the SOKP rom? if so, does anyone know any kernels that r supported?? pls help!!!

here is a link to the SOKP ROM page on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...4-4-2-t2720889

meatboy371
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by sule.sashank View Post
I am running the SOKP 4.4.2 ROM on my Nexus 4 and i tried to flash a custom kernel(Matr1x Kernel) on it. When i reboot after flashing the kernel, the colour scheme of the UI changes. The colours get mixed up(red in place of blue, blue in place of green etc) i tried the Franco kernel too but it had the same result. Whats the problem here? are these kernels unsupported my the SOKP rom? if so, does anyone know any kernels that r supported?? pls help!!!

here is a link to the SOKP ROM page on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...4-4-2-t2720889
SOKP is based on CM11, so you'll need a CAF based kernel to get the right colours.
Try AK or hells-Core. Just remember to get the CM version.
| Nexus 4 | SlimKat | hells-Core |

"Take your time to read the OP before asking anything..."