Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Delete backup.

OP Wassupdog

4th March 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Hello.
I did backup through the TWRP recovery and I want to delete it but I couldn't find a way to do it.
How can I delete the backup?
4th March 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 35
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupdog

Hello.
I did backup through the TWRP recovery and I want to delete it but I couldn't find a way to do it.
How can I delete the backup?

CWM puts them in /storage/emulated and I would imagine TWRP does the same thing so they don't get wiped out on a factory reset.
4th March 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosetto

CWM puts them in /storage/emulated and I would imagine TWRP does the same thing so they don't get wiped out on a factory reset.

Thanks but there are 2 directories that eventually takes me to the sdcard .
4th March 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 35
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupdog

Thanks but there are 2 directories that eventually takes me to the sdcard .

It's been awhile for TWRP... Is it on the SDCARD\TWRP\Backups?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrosetto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosetto

It's been awhile for TWRP... Is it on the SDCARD\TWRP\Backups?

Thank you very much!
It was there .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes