XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Device won't boot

Tip us?

Xintorrim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default [Q] Device won't boot

I tried to flash a custom Rom I had tried to build and it didn't work. I thought it might work, though, if I formated system, data, cache, (everything except internal storage). Then this time I couldn't flash the ROM, couldn't work my previous backupe and could make another rom boot, because even if I flashed any ROM it would be stuck at that Nexus Logo.

I'd like to know how to recover my internal storage data so I can flash stock image, as it erases everything. I tried to use ADB to pull my data from the phone but it didn't recognize my device, which was already "bricked" by the time. What can I do? Can I make my backup work or is there a way I can recover my data to flash the stock image?

Xintorrim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xintorrim View Post
I tried to flash a custom Rom I had tried to build and it didn't work. I thought it might work, though, if I formated system, data, cache, (everything except internal storage). Then this time I couldn't flash the ROM, couldn't work my previous backupe and could make another rom boot, because even if I flashed any ROM it would be stuck at that Nexus Logo.

I'd like to know how to recover my internal storage data so I can flash stock image, as it erases everything. I tried to use ADB to pull my data from the phone but it didn't recognize my device, which was already "bricked" by the time. What can I do? Can I make my backup work or is there a way I can recover my data to flash the stock image?
[EDIT] Nevermind, problem solved.