Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any way of disabling CM Welcome screen?

Tip us?

Shefczenko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Any way of disabling CM Welcome screen?

Hello, as the name of thread suggests I need to bypass CM setup wizard, the problem is that on my N4 the lower half of digitizer is not working due to failed bungee jump from my pocket on to concrete. In AOSP the setup screen can be rotated to landscape so I can hit the Next button/arrow, CM setup however doesn't want to move at all. In previous versions of CM the welcome screen was an .apk file in system/app, In CM 11 I can't find it anymore. If anyone has an idea how to disable it I would be very grateful.
Thanks for any suggestions.

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shefczenko View Post
Hello, as the name of thread suggests I need to bypass CM setup wizard, the problem is that on my N4 the lower half of digitizer is not working due to failed bungee jump from my pocket on to concrete. In AOSP the setup screen can be rotated to landscape so I can hit the Next button/arrow, CM setup however doesn't want to move at all. In previous versions of CM the welcome screen was an .apk file in system/app, In CM 11 I can't find it anymore. If anyone has an idea how to disable it I would be very grateful.
Thanks for any suggestions.
check /system/priv-apps/ for the apk
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shefczenko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
check /system/priv-apps/ for the apk
I feel like an idiot for completely overlooked the priv-apps folder, CMAccount.apk is there indeed. My N4 is up and running once again.
Many thanks to you good sir.

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shefczenko View Post
I feel like an idiot for completely overlooked the priv-apps folder, CMAccount.apk is there indeed. My N4 is up and running once again.
Many thanks to you good sir.
thats alright, many dont know that priv-app is there. i think it was new in kitkat. anyways, glad youre up and running
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!