No registration required

Downgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.3

OP phyzorz

21st February 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been covered. The search feature has been "temporarily disabled" for three days now. I've gone through a few pages with no luck in finding an answer.

I'm sick of KitKat and trying to downgrade back to Jellybean. I've tried probably 12 different ROMs, and my Wi-Fi does not turn on for any of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the radio, however I am unable to find anything to help me on the net. It's frustrating me at this point. I've been without a stable working phone for a few days now.
21st February 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyzorz

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been covered. The search feature has been "temporarily disabled" for three days now. I've gone through a few pages with no luck in finding an answer.

I'm sick of KitKat and trying to downgrade back to Jellybean. I've tried probably 12 different ROMs, and my Wi-Fi does not turn on for any of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the radio, however I am unable to find anything to help me on the net. It's frustrating me at this point. I've been without a stable working phone for a few days now.

flash .84 radio from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2087227
Last edited by plomba97; 21st February 2014 at 02:33 PM.
22nd February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 37

59 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyzorz

Hey guys,

flashing stock factory img might fix every problem...see downgrading to 4.3 here

http://www.cultofandroid.com/46632/d...n-from-kitkat/
The Following User Says Thank You to abir099 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread