Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 49,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.3

Tip us?

phyzorz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Downgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.3

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been covered. The search feature has been "temporarily disabled" for three days now. I've gone through a few pages with no luck in finding an answer.

I'm sick of KitKat and trying to downgrade back to Jellybean. I've tried probably 12 different ROMs, and my Wi-Fi does not turn on for any of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the radio, however I am unable to find anything to help me on the net. It's frustrating me at this point. I've been without a stable working phone for a few days now.

plomba97
Old
(Last edited by plomba97; 21st February 2014 at 01:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyzorz View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been covered. The search feature has been "temporarily disabled" for three days now. I've gone through a few pages with no luck in finding an answer.

I'm sick of KitKat and trying to downgrade back to Jellybean. I've tried probably 12 different ROMs, and my Wi-Fi does not turn on for any of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the radio, however I am unable to find anything to help me on the net. It's frustrating me at this point. I've been without a stable working phone for a few days now.
flash .84 radio from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2087227

abir099
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyzorz View Post
Hey guys,

flashing stock factory img might fix every problem...see downgrading to 4.3 here

http://www.cultofandroid.com/46632/d...n-from-kitkat/
If I have helped you in some way, hit the thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to abir099 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]