FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question [Help] updated to android L but applock not working

OP mrYogii

11th July 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

98 posts
More
hi, after i updated my N4 to android l preview all things seems to be working fine, (although waiting eagerly for xposed support), but Applock app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.applock is not working , tried many app lock apps from play store but no luck, anyone faced same issue? any turn around for same. Any app locking App with Art support?
thanks guys,
Last edited by mrYogii; 11th July 2014 at 02:36 PM.
11th July 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 175

758 posts
More
from what i know you need the apps to be updated to L same with xposed, you will need to wait till it runs with ART
11th July 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

98 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by republicano

from what i know you need the apps to be updated to L same with xposed, you will need to wait till it runs with ART

is any app lock support art?
app lock : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.applock running properly on my N4 but not locking any app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android l
Previous Thread Next Thread