back glass on the bottom is loose.

OP hhamzah49

19th February 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Den Haag
Thanks Meter: 30

242 posts
More
Hey guys. Writing fron my nexus, sorry for mistakes.

But, my nexus's back is loose on the bottom, and if i try to push it, it creaks. I dont know how warranty will work, i bought if from mediamarkt deutschland, and i live in holland. I bought it in march 2013. Can i fix it myself? Or how can i send it for repair?

Thx.
19th February 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 165

435 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhamzah49

Hey guys. Writing fron my nexus, sorry for mistakes.

But, my nexus's back is loose on the bottom, and if i try to push it, it creaks. I dont know how warranty will work, i bought if from mediamarkt deutschland, and i live in holland. I bought it in march 2013. Can i fix it myself? Or how can i send it for repair?

Thx.

You mean the back of your phone has a crack, right?
If yes look for a new backcover on amazon it costs 50 and you can replace it yourselft using a Torx T5 screwdriver and a creditcard to take off the old cracked one.
If you won't or simply can't repair it yourself then you have to drive to the next MediaMarkt in germany and sent it in, to repair. Or you may ask the Google or LG support for help first.
19th February 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Den Haag
Thanks Meter: 30

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAndroidian

You mean the back of your phone has a crack, right?
If yes look for a new backcover on amazon it costs 50 and you can replace it yourselft using a Torx T5 screwdriver and a creditcard to take off the old cracked one.
If you won't or simply can't repair it yourself then you have to drive to the next MediaMarkt in germany and sent it in, to repair. Or you may ask the Google or LG support for help first.

No, not a crack. I can move the glass back deeper in the phone. And when i do that it creaks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread