Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

back glass on the bottom is loose.

Tip us?

hhamzah49
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default back glass on the bottom is loose.

Hey guys. Writing fron my nexus, sorry for mistakes.

But, my nexus's back is loose on the bottom, and if i try to push it, it creaks. I dont know how warranty will work, i bought if from mediamarkt deutschland, and i live in holland. I bought it in march 2013. Can i fix it myself? Or how can i send it for repair?

Thx.

miniAndroidian
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhamzah49 View Post
Hey guys. Writing fron my nexus, sorry for mistakes.

But, my nexus's back is loose on the bottom, and if i try to push it, it creaks. I dont know how warranty will work, i bought if from mediamarkt deutschland, and i live in holland. I bought it in march 2013. Can i fix it myself? Or how can i send it for repair?

Thx.
You mean the back of your phone has a crack, right?
If yes look for a new backcover on amazon it costs 50 and you can replace it yourselft using a Torx T5 screwdriver and a creditcard to take off the old cracked one.
If you won't or simply can't repair it yourself then you have to drive to the next MediaMarkt in germany and sent it in, to repair. Or you may ask the Google or LG support for help first.

Google Nexus 4 | ParanoidAndroid 4.41 | TWRP 2.7.1.0 | franco.kernel r209
HTC One S (Z520e) | S-OFF | SuperCID | MaximusHD 10

hhamzah49
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAndroidian View Post
You mean the back of your phone has a crack, right?
If yes look for a new backcover on amazon it costs 50 and you can replace it yourselft using a Torx T5 screwdriver and a creditcard to take off the old cracked one.
If you won't or simply can't repair it yourself then you have to drive to the next MediaMarkt in germany and sent it in, to repair. Or you may ask the Google or LG support for help first.
No, not a crack. I can move the glass back deeper in the phone. And when i do that it creaks.