FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

What happened to PSX...?

288 posts
Thanks Meter: 40

By Echelonex, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know what happened to Pure Speed Experience site...? I was following their work as they have the fastest ROM out there but some time last year they went off from xda and now it seems they are off for good...;-;

http://www.purespeedx.net/

29th May 2014, 01:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
What the hell, didn't expect that, to be honest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
29th May 2014, 10:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 10:45 PM |#4  
Flag Cedar Falls
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almayce

Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.
17th June 2014, 04:45 AM |#5  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88

Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.

Yes its still in development,just that its not here on xda.. Chad the developer dont want his builds to be discussed on xda..

11th june was the latest builld.
17th June 2014, 05:25 PM |#6  
Flag nizniy novgorod
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88

https://www.android-port.de/forums/g...stom-roms.112/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread