Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What happened to PSX...?

Tip us?

Echelonex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Default What happened to PSX...?

Does anyone know what happened to Pure Speed Experience site...? I was following their work as they have the fastest ROM out there but some time last year they went off from xda and now it seems they are off for good...;-;

http://www.purespeedx.net/

sonikk4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 19
What the hell, didn't expect that, to be honest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Almayce
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

dunni88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almayce View Post
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.

Rohit02
Old
Thanks Meter 3538

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88 View Post
Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.
Yes its still in development,just that its not here on xda.. Chad the developer dont want his builds to be discussed on xda..

11th june was the latest builld.
GOOGLE NEXUS 4
"Half of the bugs are due to dirty flashing,Always clean install it will prevent the thread from cluttering" - Rohit02

Nexus 4 Whatsapp Group - (Open for all Nexus 4 users/ Nexus 5 too)

pincher65
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88 View Post

https://www.android-port.de/forums/g...stom-roms.112/