Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

What happened to PSX...?

OP Echelonex

28th May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

275 posts
Does anyone know what happened to Pure Speed Experience site...? I was following their work as they have the fastest ROM out there but some time last year they went off from xda and now it seems they are off for good...;-;

http://www.purespeedx.net/
29th May 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

88 posts
What the hell, didn't expect that, to be honest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
29th May 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 138

378 posts
Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cedar Falls
Thanks Meter: 34

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almayce

Yeah, there is velocity project now, active and psx went on some german forum. But before that, Martin said the version 4.0.7 is last, so dunno about current state as I don't speak german.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.
17th June 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #5  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,807

3,985 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88

Is the link to the file host still active? I wasn't on the latest version when the site went dark. So as far as anyone knows there's not further PSX ROMs being released?

That's really too bad because they were hands down my favorite ROM. Everything I wanted with nothing I didn't.

Yes its still in development,just that its not here on xda.. Chad the developer dont want his builds to be discussed on xda..

11th june was the latest builld.
17th June 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #6  
Flag nizniy novgorod
Thanks Meter: 33

147 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88

https://www.android-port.de/forums/g...stom-roms.112/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread