[Q] Heat problem
This night I left my phone plugged in to charge it.
When I woke up 6h30 later, it was boiling hot and not just hot like the times I play games on it. It was hot all over, front and back!
I unplugged it and the phone switched off by itself.
I waited 15 minutes for it to cool and then switched it back on.
It's working fine but I'm afraid it's lifespan has been dramatically reduced.
I've attache the battery settings screen after the incident.
Apparently, the phone charge blocked something like half an hour after being plugged in and the overheat lasted 6 hours...
And the security system activated only after unplugging.
My questions :
Do you think the phone could be badly damaged?
Is there a way to check the battery temp history?
If the phone still works fine, should I still give google a call?