Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hellscore or matr1x kernel ?

Tip us?

phoenix08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Plug [Q] hellscore or matr1x kernel ?

Which one do you think is the best ? hellscore or matr1x kernel ? I'm on nexus 4 pa_mako-4.4-RC2-20140617 with hells-core b47 kk ...
I'm having no problem with it ... but i've never used matr1x .
Is it wort a try ?

chrisbo4
Old
Thanks Meter 36
They are both great kernels. I used to use Matr1x, and I really liked it. But once I found hells core, I've been on it ever since.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisbo4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenship
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I was on Matr1x from 9 to 11.Then due to its lack of CM compatibility I switched to Hellscore. Now Matr1x v. 14 is cm compatible I came back to Matr1x.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Overdose1986
Old
Thanks Meter 395
hellscore is the best kernel

an ex-franco kernel user
16Gb
32Gb

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 20647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdose1986 View Post
hellscore is the best kernel

an ex-franco kernel user
correction..
is the best kernel for YOU.

there is no such thing as the best kernel. we all use our devices differently, we all have differing needs and wants, and all our devices react differently to every kernel.

what you are saying is that the color green is the best color. i disagree, we all enjoy differing colors depending on our experiences in life and to what appeals to us.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!

El Daddy
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3686
From the "A message from the moderators" sticky in the general section:

Quote:
4) No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:

These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.
Thread closed.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe