XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help]android 4.4.1 video players

Tip us?

[zozi]
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Default [help]android 4.4.1 video players

I tried many rom's with 4.4.1 and all i have the same problem. I install mx video player i.e. and give me the error "android version not supported". I tried also with other recomended video players and still have the same problem. only with VLC play the video, but with horrible image and stops after 5 segs.

Anyone have the same problem?

I asked in PURITY ROM (that is the rom im using) and replay me dosent have problems, and i see is not rom problems..

elzero26
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by [zozi] View Post
I tried many rom's with 4.4.1 and all i have the same problem. I install mx video player i.e. and give me the error "android version not supported". I tried also with other recomended video players and still have the same problem. only with VLC play the video, but with horrible image and stops after 5 segs.

Anyone have the same problem?

I asked in PURITY ROM (that is the rom im using) and replay me dosent have problems, and i see is not rom problems..
i have the same problem. Looking for a fix. Ive tried editing the build.prop but it didnt change a thing.

[zozi]
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by elzero26 View Post
i have the same problem. Looking for a fix. Ive tried editing the build.prop but it didnt change a thing.
Auf... Im not alone in the world...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

elzero26
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by [zozi] View Post
Auf... Im not alone in the world...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Developer just released an update for MX Player! Enjoy. I sure am. I was having withdraws