I didn't like the beta version can I go back from 4.4 to 4.2.2?
Yes you can root your phone. Download the SuperSU and flash it via Custom recovery. Yes you can go back to 4.2.2. Make sure to flash 4.2.2 bootloader.
I found a guide that works great for downgrading. Instead of using 4.4 image; you will use 4.2.2 and follow below guide.
1. Download 4.2.2 PA ROM, Gapps, 4.2.2 Bootloader and 4.2.2 radio. Copy all the files to your phone.
2. Reboot to recovery.
3. Flash boot loader and radio.
4. Reboot recovery.
5. Wipe factory / data reset.
6. Flash PA ROM + Gapps zip.
7. Wipe cache partition + dalvik cache.
8. Reboot system and enjoy!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|