Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 42,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] can you help me with my nexus 4

Tip us?

zac r
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] can you help me with my nexus 4

i first got nexus root toolkit and after a while my device started stuffing up, so i unrooted it using the toolkit and now it doesn't connect while on mtp and in device manger on windows 7 it doesnt show the device and when i go to android devices it says adb driver. but when i uninstall it it just reinstalls the same driver. pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

brsclkr
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac r View Post
i first got nexus root toolkit and after a while my device started stuffing up, so i unrooted it using the toolkit and now it doesn't connect while on mtp and in device manger on windows 7 it doesnt show the device and when i go to android devices it says adb driver. but when i uninstall it it just reinstalls the same driver. pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
u should download "usb deview" and delete all google content then go to device manager, uninstall the device with deleting drivers. reboot pc, try to connect, if it continues try to connect with usb debugging mode

and also u can try installing "mtp toolkit" before connection

zac r
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsclkr View Post
u should download "usb deview" and delete all google content then go to device manager, uninstall the device with deleting drivers. reboot pc, try to connect, if it continues try to connect with usb debugging mode

and also u can try installing "mtp toolkit" before connection
Thanks it worked