[HELP]Playstore Stuck at Downloading KITKAT[HELP]

Tip us?

itskhaledmohammad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [HELP]Playstore Stuck at Downloading KITKAT[HELP]

Hello,
My Kitkat 4.4.2 Nexus 4 is stuck at downloading in playstore.I can't download any apps.When I click install>accept the downloading arrow comes and it says "Downloading" and after few seconds the arrow disappears.I left the phone like that for an hour thought it would work.But it doesn't nothing happend still the same "Downloading".This started first when I installed modded playstore with lucky pathcher.I installed the orginal playstore again after encountering the problem but nothing seems to work.I did everything I found google.Literally everything.I tried:
*Editing the host file
*Wiping data and cache
*Clear data of playstore
*Stop Running cache
*Alot other things which I can't remember currently

Can anyone help me I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 I can download apps on it. so it clearly isn't my wifi.I feel like tearing off my hair.Please Help me somebody please.And is there is anyway to install the Modded playstore and get it working on Kitkat 4.4.2.But first give me the solution to atleast download my apps on normal playstore please.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad

Rohit02
Old
Thanks Meter 2712

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskhaledmohammad View Post
Hello,
My Kitkat 4.4.2 Nexus 4 is stuck at downloading in playstore.I can't download any apps.When I click install>accept the downloading arrow comes and it says "Downloading" and after few seconds the arrow disappears.I left the phone like that for an hour thought it would work.But it doesn't nothing happend still the same "Downloading".This started first when I installed modded playstore with lucky pathcher.I installed the orginal playstore again after encountering the problem but nothing seems to work.I did everything I found google.Literally everything.I tried:
*Editing the host file
*Wiping data and cache
*Clear data of playstore
*Stop Running cache
*Alot other things which I can't remember currently

Can anyone help me I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 I can download apps on it. so it clearly isn't my wifi.I feel like tearing off my hair.Please Help me somebody please.And is there is anyway to install the Modded playstore and get it working on Kitkat 4.4.2.But first give me the solution to atleast download my apps on normal playstore please.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad
You had installed the modded play store this is causing the problem. Clean install the STOCK KITKAT ROM or try any other custom ROM.

DON'T INSTALL MODDED PLAY STORE- WAREZ STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON XDA
Device : Nexus 4 | Status : Rooted,Unlocked. | Rom : ROM. | Kernel : Hellscore_B46t4

NeXuS-4 Whatsapp Group - Only for NeXuS-4 Users

Don't beg for THANKS.. You will get it if you deserve it.

itskhaledmohammad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit02 View Post
You had installed the modded play store this is causing the problem. Clean install the STOCK KITKAT ROM or try any other custom ROM.

DON'T INSTALL MODDED PLAY STORE- WAREZ STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON XDA
You didn't read my question properly I have installed a clean version.BUT ANYWAYS I GOT IT WORKING SOON I WILL BE POSTING A SOLUTION IN DETAILS TO HELP OTHERS.