Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Unofficial Builds

OP Mademos

26th June 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

57 posts
More
I'm thinking of creating a thread for people to contribute their unofficial builds. From my (admittedly small) experience so far, people who compile personal builds don't publish them in order to avoid the constant stream of repetitive questions, or to avoid the responsibility of having to response to even valid ones.

So in order to attract these people to post their stuff, one of the rules would be "no support required" & "No change log needed beyond what you feel like sharing"

Got any other condition in mind that keeps our "ghost compilers" from posting? Let's brainstorm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th June 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,865

26,265 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademos

I'm thinking of creating a thread for people to contribute their unofficial builds. From my (admittedly small) experience so far, people who compile personal builds don't publish them in order to avoid the constant stream of repetitive questions, or to avoid the responsibility of having to response to even valid ones.

So in order to attract these people to post their stuff, one of the rules would be "no support required" & "No change log needed beyond what you feel like sharing"

Got any other condition in mind that keeps our "ghost compilers" from posting? Let's brainstorm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

these people would still fall under GPU, since sharing officially and publicly. all sources for each sharer would have to be posted(legally).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread