Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me to stop google services.

Tip us?

Sir_gpm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
I see that this services are always running, what is bad for my battery life. I wanna know if is possible to stop it. I dont use location, for example and as you can see there are location service running.

Thanks for any help.

Pd: can not use greenify, since the rom use art by default.

aditya.kamble
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Angry Use Titanium Backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm View Post
I see that this services are always running, what is bad for my battery life. I wanna know if is possible to stop it. I dont use location, for example and as you can see there are location service running.

Thanks for any help.

If you have rooted device then use TitaniumBackup app to uninstall the google default apps to stop unwanted services
I have also done that with my Galaxy Y Duo as its RAM is just 290 MB and cannot afford google service framework and its services.

Let me know if this work for you....
The Following User Says Thank You to aditya.kamble For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drake97
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm View Post

Thanks for any help.

Try disabling Android Device Manager from google settings app. Also from google settings app go to location and turn off location reporting and location history. Make sure that location is set on battery saving mode. It is not recommended to freeze or uninstall play/google services as it may cause problems with device (many of stock apps like google play, gmail, etc. are dependent on them).
The Following User Says Thank You to Drake97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]