Help me to stop google services.

OP Sir_gpm

15th August 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 176

1,466 posts
I see that this services are always running, what is bad for my battery life. I wanna know if is possible to stop it. I dont use location, for example and as you can see there are location service running.

Thanks for any help.

Pd: can not use greenify, since the rom use art by default.

17th August 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 62

107 posts
More
Angry Use Titanium Backup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

I see that this services are always running, what is bad for my battery life. I wanna know if is possible to stop it. I dont use location, for example and as you can see there are location service running.

Thanks for any help.

If you have rooted device then use TitaniumBackup app to uninstall the google default apps to stop unwanted services
I have also done that with my Galaxy Y Duo as its RAM is just 290 MB and cannot afford google service framework and its services.

Let me know if this work for you....
The Following User Says Thank You to aditya.kamble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 21

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

Thanks for any help.

Try disabling Android Device Manager from google settings app. Also from google settings app go to location and turn off location reporting and location history. Make sure that location is set on battery saving mode. It is not recommended to freeze or uninstall play/google services as it may cause problems with device (many of stock apps like google play, gmail, etc. are dependent on them).
The Following User Says Thank You to Drake97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread