HELP! Touch screen not working/ Cracked screen

OP thezyth

21st July 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys

I dropped my phone at work today and cracked the screen. The touch screen is unresponsive. I don't care about the damage to my phone. I just want to save my photos that I have on the phone. Any help would be appreciated. There was another similar thread but I tried that method and it did not work for me. Im a big noob when it comes to phones. Is there anyway I can save my files or no?

Thanks for the help!

The phones not rooted
21st July 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezyth

Hi guys

I dropped my phone at work today and cracked the screen. The touch screen is unresponsive. I don't care about the damage to my phone. I just want to save my photos that I have on the phone. Any help would be appreciated. There was another similar thread but I tried that method and it did not work for me. Im a big noob when it comes to phones. Is there anyway I can save my files or no?

Thanks for the help!

The phones not rooted

Normally all you have to do is connecting your phone to a Windows PC with a USB cable and open Explorer. The phone should show up on the left hand side and once you select it it will show all folders on your phone. Including either DCIM or Pictures folder where you should find your pictures.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread