XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hopefully not bricked

Tip us?

rageslegacy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] hopefully not bricked

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me get my phone back to working again. I had cynaogenmod 10.2 installed and then decided to upgrade to kitkat. That worked for about a week until my phone got stuck at the google logo. Since then, I tried to adb sideload my old CM back into the device with which only partially works... It will boot sometimes, but it has all kinds of issues with wifi, Bluetooth, making calls..etc. In fact, at this point all roms seem to not be able to install via adb sideload now. I would ideally like to have kitkat back to running again. I have clockwork recovery if that helps. I see lots of forums talk about fastboot, but I do not know how to get fastboot working. I also don't care about any data on the phone. It could be wiped clean for all I care. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

ngr.hd
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Follow this guide really carefully: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010312
Contains step by step fast boot procedures.

Don't worry, you'll recover your device.

Good luck!

chrisrozon
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Wugfresh toolkit will have you up and running in no time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

mattjuk
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Yep what he said. I completely messed my phone up a few weeks back couldn't get past the Google logo. Wugfresh had me back to stock with no problems.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk