Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

horrible charging times since upgrading to 4.4.4

Tip us?

gabriel1946
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
Default horrible charging times since upgrading to 4.4.4

Hey XDA.. Need some help.. I used nexus toolkit to upgrade my phone to 4.4.4.. Before I was on 4.4.2 and my battery was working fine it would charge while tethering it would work as it should but after the upgrade its not charging... Example last night my phone was at 15% it charged 6 hours andi looked at it and it was at 18% not including my phone was powered down while charging... On android L preview it showed 17hrs til full charge.. I doubt its the battery because this phone was bought in Jan.. Anyone have any ideas?

Phone: Google nexus 4
Android version: 4.4.2 KK
service provider: T-mobile

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 21,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel1946 View Post
Hey XDA.. Need some help.. I used nexus toolkit to upgrade my phone to 4.4.4.. Before I was on 4.4.2 and my battery was working fine it would charge while tethering it would work as it should but after the upgrade its not charging... Example last night my phone was at 15% it charged 6 hours andi looked at it and it was at 18% not including my phone was powered down while charging... On android L preview it showed 17hrs til full charge.. I doubt its the battery because this phone was bought in Jan.. Anyone have any ideas?
yea, try a new/different charger, and a new/different usb chord. they go bad, and go bad often.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]