5,599,677 Members 47,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Did it worked for you?
Yes, using TOR. 18 15.65%
Yes, using UnoTelly 9 7.83%
Yes, using other (proxy, vpn, etc) 49 42.61%
No, this not worked for me. 39 33.91%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

How to buy Nexus 4 (or whatever) from Google Play Store *Outside* US

Tip us?

maurocds
Old
Thanks Meter 57
thanks but why does it takes so long

Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Feb 6
Google Inc. received your order.

Jan 29
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Jan 29. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to

Buinitzky
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Como comprar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurocds View Post
english
i used american express from venezuela, and i just bough the phone, by mistake i bought 2 (still i couldnīt since venezuelans only have 400$), but the second phone was rejected right away by google (i guess amex said nop), i canīt buy free song too, but i bought a book free

spanish
saludos, gracias por los buenos deseos, espero te pase la compra, y pues aca en venezuela solo tenemos 400$ al aņo para importar, sino hay que buscar dolar negro que vale muchisimo, 5 veces mas, no hice nada fuera de lo normal, quizas ya los celus se estan acabando, ni idea, igual toca esperar, la verdad se sabra despues, si compro canciones me da error, ah y yo vivia en san cristobal frontera tambien jajaja,.
Hola soy de venezuela y queria comprar el nexus pero no puedo acceder a la pagina de google play porque "el servicio no esta disponible en su pais" como hiciste con eso? , Gracias por tu respuesta

maurocds
Old
(Last edited by maurocds; 11th February 2013 at 11:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
lee la primera pagina

-------------

finaly another update on my order but bad news

it was declined, my credit card is fine, i just tested on amazon, i guess it`s something about the billing adress or something

Your Google Order #with Google Inc. is currently on hold. An attempt to charge your AMEX xx for $387.42 on Feb 11 failed. This may have occurred because of insufficient funds, or as a precautionary measure against fraud. You may see authorizations on your billing statement for a declined charge. Occasionally, the authorization for a charge may be approved, but the actual charge for the order declined. Contact the customer service department for AMEX x for help with resolving this payment issue.

If you'd still like to receive this order make sure to update your payment information in your Google Wallet account, rather than placing a new order. If you place a new order with updated payment information, any pending orders will resume automatically. If valid payment information isn't provided within 7 days, the order will be cancelled. Update your payment information at
https://checkout.google.com/updateCreditCard

Once you've updated your payment information, you can verify that your order is processing by reviewing your receipt at https://checkout.google.com/view/rece

LegendBR
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurocds View Post
lee la primera pagina

-------------

finaly another update on my order but bad news

it was declined, my credit card is fine, i just tested on amazon, i guess it`s something about the billing adress or something

Your Google Order #with Google Inc. is currently on hold. An attempt to charge your AMEX xx for $387.42 on Feb 11 failed. This may have occurred because of insufficient funds, or as a precautionary measure against fraud. You may see authorizations on your billing statement for a declined charge. Occasionally, the authorization for a charge may be approved, but the actual charge for the order declined. Contact the customer service department for AMEX x for help with resolving this payment issue.

If you'd still like to receive this order make sure to update your payment information in your Google Wallet account, rather than placing a new order. If you place a new order with updated payment information, any pending orders will resume automatically. If valid payment information isn't provided within 7 days, the order will be cancelled. Update your payment information at
https://checkout.google.com/updateCreditCard

Once you've updated your payment information, you can verify that your order is processing by reviewing your receipt at https://checkout.google.com/view/rece
Try buying another thing from Play Store. Before buying the Nexus 4, I bought a book at the Play Store, and it charged my CC without a problem.

Have you allowed your card for international purchases?

tom1807
Old
Thanks Meter 17
No idea whats going on with Google Play store, but I can buy now the Nexus 4 in my country which was previously not available.
I also can shop for Apps, Movies, Books and so on.
Google Wallet shows still that wallet is not available in my location, however, it accepts my orders in the play store.
Also nothing anymore like"This item is not available in your county"
I am located in Taiwan, so I am quite puzzled.
Can anyone test this in another country?

maurocds
Old
Thanks Meter 57
what is the cheapo thing i could buy in the store?

i just don`t get why google wait 7 days to try again with charging my credit card, so annoying is killing me

also did you put your name on the credit card somewhere? it seems you donīt need the name, just the numbers and cvc and expiration date, or am i wrong?

cpaixao
Old
(Last edited by cpaixao; 13th February 2013 at 03:59 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Thanks to everyone who read and comment my thread! I've been helped a lot by a bunch of XDA members all these years and this guide I wrote is just a little piece for helping back the community.

Dont worry abt the estimated shipping dates, we all know that Google doesnt knows logistics as well it knows tech stuff. Once your device is ordered, it will come, sooner or later. I have my Nexus 4 in my hands now here in Brazil.

I am very satisfied that is working for everyone!

Thanks again to all you guys.
If you want to upgrade your life's quality, upgrade your toughts's quality first.

Help me to help you: click the "Thanks" button once!

Give me my phone performance experience and take your benchmark placebos!

nexus 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nexus S I9020T SOLD OUT
HTC Magic 32B Vodafone SOLD OUT