[Q] How to create Power Saving button?

Search This thread

alturigo

Jun 18, 2010
Hi there,

I am looking for a way to create a button that enables power saving mode: turning off wifi, nfc, 3g, sync, set lowest brightness… And with same button I can set the normal mode again. I would like it to be in the quick settings but if it is not possible it is okay.

Any suggestion?

I am running rooted stock.

Benalimarwan

Feb 2, 2013
middelburg
www.youtube.com
Apps

Hi there,

I am looking for a way to create a button that enables power saving mode: turning off wifi, nfc, 3g, sync, set lowest brightness… And with same button I can set the normal mode again. I would like it to be in the quick settings but if it is not possible it is okay.

Any suggestion?

I am running rooted stock.

Hi Alturigo,

There are apps in the store who can save battery by turning off wifi, 3g etc. with widgets. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijinshan.kbatterydoctor_en&hl=nl

You can use airplane mode too but it disable phone calls.

alturigo

Jun 18, 2010
Going one by one I can already do it (quick settings, widgets), but I want a single button that will switch off everything I want with one click.

I expected to find this in GravityBox (it has everything!) but if there is an option I don't see it.

Any easy way or I need something like Tasker?

ttheodorou

Apr 7, 2010
i will tell you about my set up. i have automatic brightness, that works for me

i have gravity box for toggle 3g/2g on data on/off

i have auto sync free to enable all sync when wifi is on.

everything else can be toggle on off by gravity box toggle on notification area (i have the option to open setting on drop down menu if there are on notifications). you can also find some toggle programs on the play store