No registration required

[Q] How to erase /Android/data/ stuff?

OP Nethojs29

14th June 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

203 posts
More
Since Swiftkey updated, Im not able to use the language packs... the answer, is erasing a file that is located on /sdcard/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey/files ... I tried a file explorer + root and it says I have no permissions, I alos tried going to the terminal and getting root access but still, no permission to erase that file

Anyone know how can I erase it, or simply erase everything? lol I may try to clean everything on my Nexus 4, I have troubles on another apps just as Twitter not loading ANY images
15th June 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Thanks Meter: 231

1,032 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethojs29

Since Swiftkey updated, Im not able to use the language packs... the answer, is erasing a file that is located on /sdcard/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey/files ... I tried a file explorer + root and it says I have no permissions, I alos tried going to the terminal and getting root access but still, no permission to erase that file

Anyone know how can I erase it, or simply erase everything? lol I may try to clean everything on my Nexus 4, I have troubles on another apps just as Twitter not loading ANY images

Do you have rw permissions set correctly?

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread