5,595,964 Members 31,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to install Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.4

Tip us?
 
legolas7
Old
#1  
legolas7's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default [Q] How to install Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.4

Hi guys,

i need help how to install rom Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.4.

Can i install only the rom, or i need to install other, for example kernel or any other zip file?

Thanks a lot for your help.
 
mrhiab
Old
#2  
mrhiab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 136
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas7 View Post
Hi guys,

i need help how to install rom Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.4.

Can i install only the rom, or i need to install other, for example kernel or any other zip file?

Thanks a lot for your help.
1. Make a nandroid backup
2. Wipe Phone
3. Flash Rom/Gapps
4. Reboot and let the fun begin.
A little thanks goes along ways
 
legolas7
Old
#3  
legolas7's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks a lot for your help. So i don't need to flash a custom kernel?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Proud Owner of Nexus 4 powered with:

ROM: Calkulin v1.5
KERNEL: Hells Core v43_anykernel
RADIO: 0.98
MOD: Xposed Gravity Box - Touch Control

 
playya
Old
#4  
playya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1752
Posts: 5,238
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas7 View Post
Thanks a lot for your help. So i don't need to flash a custom kernel?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
All roms come with a kernel. Have you ever flashed a rom before? Its not different than any other rom you would flash
DeBloat your AOKP/CM10 fast and pain free click here
---------------------------------------------------
"Hey if you can type it you can search it" - Google is your friend - Let me Google that for you
--------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of a Nexus 4 on LiquidSmooth 2.5/Samsung Galaxy S2(AT&T)and Wifi Only Xoom
 
legolas7
Old
#5  
legolas7's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
All roms come with a kernel. Have you ever flashed a rom before? Its not different than any other rom you would flash
Ok.
Thanks a lot for your hepl friend
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes