5,596,568 Members 40,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huge problem...[roms]

Tip us?

Gemichi
Old
(Last edited by Gemichi; 1st December 2013 at 11:10 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Huge problem...[roms]

I was curious and flashed a stock 4.4 on my phone. turns out I missed some cm feature and I tried to flash 10.1.3. Problem occurs here. After flashing, the phone speaker or earpiece is not working. I tried searching everywhere and none of them help. Another problem is the volume control is lagging. It hangs when I try to use the volume button to adjust the ringtone volume. Wifi is stuck on "turning wifi on"... What did I do?...

seems like the system is lagging because I would not respond to my touch while the volume panel appears and haven't make the changes to the volume.

The volume control runs normally while in the lock screen...but with no sound
Nexus 4 8GB
Bootloader - Unlocked
Rom - Mako CM 11
Kernel - Piasek v8

taodan
Old
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemichi View Post
I was curious and flashed a stock 4.4 on my phone. turns out I missed some cm feature and I tried to flash 10.1.3. Problem occurs here. After flashing, the phone speaker or earpiece is not working. I tried searching everywhere and none of them help. Another problem is the volume control is lagging. It hangs when I try to use the volume button to adjust the ringtone volume. Wifi is stuck on "turning wifi on"... What did I do?...

seems like the system is lagging because I would not respond to my touch while the volume panel appears and haven't make the changes to the volume.

The volume control runs normally while in the lock screen...but with no sound
If you downgrade to other ROM other than KitKat, you need to flash different radio other than .97 for solving the wifi issue. Or you might want to start fresh by flashing the factory images for 4.3 and then re-root and flash CM ROM.
DISCLAIMER: Click the button at your own risk! I am not responsible for your mistake.

~!~ Backup Phone: Nexus One ~!~
  • HBOOT: Latest Blackrose S-off
  • Recovery: Amon_RA v2.21
  • ROM: ICS AOKP Milestone 5
  • Kernel: Tiamat & Shaky156 ICS 03142012
  • SD Card: 16GB
~!~ Acer Iconia A500 Tablet ~!~
  • Recovery: CWM rev1.7 by Thor2002ro
  • ROM: CM10 JellyTime 4.1.2
  • Kernel: 2.6.39.4+
  • SD Card: 8GB
The Following User Says Thank You to taodan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gemichi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by taodan View Post
If you downgrade to other ROM other than KitKat, you need to flash different radio other than .97 for solving the wifi issue. Or you might want to start fresh by flashing the factory images for 4.3 and then re-root and flash CM ROM.
You saved my life!
Nexus 4 8GB
Bootloader - Unlocked
Rom - Mako CM 11
Kernel - Piasek v8