5,594,438 Members 33,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I'm getting one

Tip us?

Tunderpimp
Old
(Last edited by Tunderpimp; 13th February 2013 at 11:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Default I'm getting one

Tomorrow I'll be getting a nexus 4, was just wondering a few things. How well does it handle emulators, like Ps1 and n64. On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to root/flash with this phone. Yes opinions can be googled but I'll be using links and guides from these threads. I want your opinion. Oh and if you steam your pc to your phone please let me know about your experiences.
Is there a lot of bloat wear

Sent from my SGH-T959V

Wizard Knight
Old
Thanks Meter 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunderpimp View Post
Tomorrow I'll be getting a nexus 4, was just wondering a few things. How well does it handle emulators, like Ps1 and n64. On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to root/flash with this phone. Yes opinions can be googled but I'll be using links and guides from these threads. I want your opinion. Oh and if you steam your pc to your phone please let me know about your experiences.
Is there a lot of bloat wear

Sent from my SGH-T959V
PSX4Droid works great, playing FF7. Gets kind of hot and rips the battery... but it did that on my last phone too, think it's simply the emulator and game. It's a nexus, rooting is stupid easy. Flashing is the same as every other rooted phone. I like twrp recovery best. find the touch screens very user friendly.

my advice based on my opinion... GET A CASE!!!!!! the back of this thing is easily scratched and if you're like me and like to keep your phones nice and crisp so they last a long time and fetch top dollar when sold in the future, get a full body case and screen guard
The Following User Says Thank You to Wizard Knight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]