FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

Infinite bootloop.

Thanks Meter: 31
 
By querobolo, Senior Member on 8th January 2014, 07:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th January 2014, 04:18 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

Cwm (god damn auto correct)

Enviado de meu C6802 usando Tapatalk

Didn't works too, but thnks.... i'm gonna send to warranty so they change the product.
 
 
9th January 2014, 04:19 AM |#12  
opssemnik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 918
 
More
Dont forget to install stock again and re lock bootloader

Enviado de meu C6802 usando Tapatalk
9th January 2014, 04:31 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

Dont forget to install stock again and re lock bootloader

Enviado de meu C6802 usando Tapatalk

always
9th January 2014, 01:41 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag Encarnación
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sensors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by querobolo

I flashed 4.2.1, and then update OTA to 4.3 and got bootloop. I'm starting to hate this phone.

Back to 4.2.x and install Phone Tester or Android Sensor Box, to check if all sensors are working properly. The first time I tried OTA update to 4.3 my Nexus stuck on boot screen, it was because proximity and light sensors problems.

[IMG]img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/19/thumbnail/e8e3amyd.jpg[/IMG]


Please excuse my poor/bad English.
Last edited by ga_c; 9th January 2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Error uploading image
9th January 2014, 04:57 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga_c

Back to 4.2.x and install Phone Tester or Android Sensor Box, to check if all sensors are working properly. The first time I tried OTA update to 4.3 my Nexus stuck on boot screen, it was because proximity and light sensors problems.

[IMG]img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/19/thumbnail/e8e3amyd.jpg[/IMG]


Please excuse my poor/bad English.

After i check if they're working what do i do??
10th January 2014, 04:00 AM |#16  
opssemnik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 918
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by querobolo

After i check if they're working what do i do??

re partition all device using the 99% how to unbrick method.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes