How about reading the instructions.
- Make sure you have the latest CWM or TWRP recovery
- Copy the Rom zip file to Internal Storage
- Backup your files and data (if you like, backup Data, System and Boot with Recovery)
- If this is your first time on it and want a clean install to get no errors , Wipe Dalvik Cache, Format System, Data, Cache (and if you are on TWRP, after this, go to Mount and uncheck System to get no errors
- Flash the Rom & restart
- if u got problem with root flash UPDATE-SuperSU
- BusyBox prob... just update it and soft reboot
- After u finished with booting your ROM,open Xposed Installer and press Framework
- Install/Update - OK
- Soft reboot
- again open Xposed Installer , press Modules and check GravityBox
- do Soft reboot again
- open your GravityBox and customize your ROM
- if u want more modules, just go to Xposed Installer and click on Downloads and chose what u like...
Nexus leads the way
Why does Google+ have integration in everything Android now while Google Voice practically doesn't exist in the Android ecosystem?
I don't want my gmail that I've had since 2004 to turn into a social media gremlin and nobody, these days, should be paying for a text plan from your carrier.
Nexus 5 // Nexus 7 2nd Generation
Nexus 4 // Iphone 4 // Sony Ericsson z610
Nexus 10 // HP Touchpad