[Q] Internal Storage read problems

OP SpawNyK

27th January 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 9

124 posts
More
Hi guys, i need your help with something.

So, im using Nexus 5 Experience CM11 based 3.1 with hellscore kernel and since yesterday have this huge issue:

It seems that the rom doesn't recognize the internal storage very well, i mean i can see the storage in root explorer, and i can acces it like viewing pictures and stuff ... but in the gallery no picture or video shows up, neither in mxplayer ... and when it rings it has the default ringtone ... i cant set one from my internal storage.

If i take a picture with the camera it shows up in the gallery ... but just that picture, when i use root explorer i can see all my pics and the new one,

Any idea how to fix my problem ? I tried re-flashing rom, clrearing cache, tried stock kernel and other kernels and it didn't help

Huge thanks in advance !

EDIT:
I just restored a backup from 2 weeks ago and i have the same problem ... wtf HELP
Last edited by SpawNyK; 27th January 2014 at 04:29 PM.
27th January 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #2  
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 726

1,519 posts
How about flashing back factory images? Maybe your internal partition got corrupted. Or just flash back stock recovery and do factory reset. It will format your internal as well. So you might wanna make a backup on your computer before doing that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread