Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone else having this issue on Hangouts? Any way to fix it?

Tip us?

Konstantinos
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 324
Default [Q] Anyone else having this issue on Hangouts? Any way to fix it?

The image speaks for itself. The email and phone number are waaaay too small. On Nexus 5 and Xperia Neo V they are normal and read-able. On Nexus 4, they're small and frustrating.

I'm using Bank's Gapps. I tried replacing Play Services(it's 38) with the 30 version but the problem persisted.

Any idea?

ROM - ParanoidAndroid 4.4 RC 1 F2FS
Kernel - ak xGenesis 303
Recovery - TWRP 2.7.1.0 F2FS
Recovery Theme - Google Play Edition

I am the God in your phone. The XDA-DEV is my brain and the adb shell is my sword. I have flashed over a thousand ROMs. Unknown to errors, nor known to stock, have withstood comments from pretentious dudes from XDA, and sadly, those dudes will never learn anything. So as I pray, UNLIMITED ANDROID WORKS.

Want to make any ROM F2FS compatible? Here's my post.

hhairplane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post

The image speaks for itself. The email and phone number are waaaay too small. On Nexus 5 and Xperia Neo V they are normal and read-able. On Nexus 4, they're small and frustrating.

I'm using Bank's Gapps. I tried replacing Play Services(it's 38) with the 30 version but the problem persisted.

Any idea?
Try the Paranoid Android team's GAPPs. They work fine for me. Otherwise, you could modify the build prop for a better density.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942