FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mic not working FIX

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By mannyvr6, Junior Member on 25th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, Well I had an issue after rooting and installing all my apps , So I did a factory install rooted and started installing the apps 1 by 1 and testing.
For me the issue was that if I was on a call and I pressed the speaker button my mic would stop working , even if i switched back , after extensive testing I found that every time that happend the only way to make my mic work again would be task killer or manually clearing and restarting the phone app. I know it sounds strange but for those of you who have the same problem, try it you will see that you dont even need to reboot in order for the mic to start working again, But why the dailer? I have searched a lot of forums and sites and no one else tried this, but it deos work. I tried soundAbout and changing the build prob to analog , no luck , I guess its a temp fix .

26th December 2014, 12:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I dropped my phone in the toilet, so i tried to dry it out. It worked OK but I think the Mic suffers some issues. When calling someone he barely hear me. Therefor, I had to use Bluetooth Headphones. I'm not sure if I can replace the Mic?
1st January 2016, 03:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nexus 4 MIC not work - all solutions listed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)