Originally Posted by sugarfoot1001
I was unable to get this to work.
I got force closes and then when i wiped data. The rom worked but it's miracast still didn't work. Was there something I was supposed to do in addition, in order to get it all working??
Would you mind explaining the steps you took to get it to work on Nexus 4, since there's just too much information at the provided link that doesn't necessarily relate to nexus 4.
1) Nexus 4 CM11
2) 20140110_mira02_CM11_tilapia-update-signed.zip - applied to N4 using custom recovery
3) launch Mira4U app, check Skip HDCP
after this, standard way how to use miracast,
4) Settings -> Display -> Cast screen
- Galaxy Nexus(GT-I9250), Nexus 4, Nexus 7 3G(2012), Nexus 10
- Galaxy S2(GT-I9100), Galaxy S3(GT-I9305), Galaxy Note(SC-05D, jp), IS01(jp)
- ONDA Vi40 DC, V975i
- NVIDIA Shield, GameStick, OUYA, MK802
- AM335x, BeagleBone Black, pcDuino, Raspberry PI, Wandboard Quad
Give me a candy
, paypal link: http://www.geocities.jp/s107ken/paypal.html
- Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2013, Pandaboard ES, Radxa Rock