5,606,722 Members 37,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Llama won't turn WiFi on with KK (4.4)

Tip us?

Ring_C
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandonz View Post
I have something similar on my S4 i9505. I have my rooted phone go into airplane mode 9pm, and come out of airplane mode at 7am, to stop people bothering me at night and to reduce battery life (it now goes down by 2-3% overnight). If I turn airplane mode off manually say at 6.30am Llama turns it half on, leaving the toggle in the quick settings area half green and inoperative.

I have to reboot the phone to fix it.
Thank you for sharing, commandonz.
Unfortunately, no one came up with a solution. I still find myself shutting my device off every morning, just relaunch it again a few seconds later.

commandonz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring_C View Post
Thank you for sharing, commandonz.
Unfortunately, no one came up with a solution. I still find myself shutting my device off every morning, just relaunch it again a few seconds later.
Are you rooted? Have you given Llama administrator rights on the phone? See a thread here. You could automate restarts at least, which may help.

I'm on 4.2.2 on my S4. I know some things you need root for, because of security changes Google keeps making with Android. That's why I suggested trying to give the app root, even if just as an experiment.

Ring_C
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Dear commandonz,

No, my phone is not rooted.
As to admin privileges for Llama - am not sure it ever asked for it. Or is it related to a rooted device only?

colsecomb
Old
Thanks Meter 23
You need to allow as device administrator in Security tab and also enable Llama in Accessibility tab, both in Settings. Rooted or not.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to colsecomb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]