XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

Tip us?

DutchDisturbed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

Hey guys I'm trying to use the mentioned TapaTalk to access this forum, however it doesn't remember my login information properly.

First access is ok, but when I return I receive an error that I have entered a wrong username and password. From then on I'm not able to login any more, even when entering the correct details. Tapatalk just returns an empty screen.

This means I have to remove each account and add it again every time I want to access a forum. Does anyone have a similar problem? I've tried to re-install, but to no avail.

scream4cheese
Old
Thanks Meter 850
Default Re: [Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

You don't need to log in to tapatalk to use the app. Just find xda developers and log in to xda.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
My Devices

LG Nexus 4 8GB
Nokia Lumua 810 8GB
Asus Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB
Asus Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB

DutchDisturbed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scream4cheese View Post
You don't need to log in to tapatalk to use the app. Just find xda developers and log in to xda.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry I supposse I wasn't very clear. I'm trying to log in to xda and it works on my first visit to the forum. But when I close the application and return later, I receive a notification that I've entered a wrong username and password and when entering the right credentials it just responded with the same error, but most often simply with an empty screen.

I'm only able to login after I have removed the xda account. (or any other forum)

ledierck
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Can't login using Tapatalk as well :(

I have the same problems. I've opened xda-forum with tapatalk. I insert my login and password klick send and nothing happens. I'm definite not logged in.

What can I do?

rcali001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

Yes I am having the same issue here. I can see the forum, I login, nothing happens. I know I am not logged in because I cannot post any replies. It also states that I have to see the forum administrator? Who would that be?

rcali001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Finally logged into tapatalk. So good to go now!

Tapatalk on GSIII
Samsung Galaxy SIII i-9305 4G/LTE INTL
Rooted by: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 UNIFIED TOOLKIT V7.0 [10TH JANUARY 2013]
16GB+64GB SD 2GB RAM
Android 4.1.2
rXTREME.v12.1
JB Transparent v1.60
Boeffla-kernel 2.12 Stable
Tags
nexus 4, tapatalk