Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

OP DutchDisturbed

13th February 2013, 01:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
Hey guys I'm trying to use the mentioned TapaTalk to access this forum, however it doesn't remember my login information properly.

First access is ok, but when I return I receive an error that I have entered a wrong username and password. From then on I'm not able to login any more, even when entering the correct details. Tapatalk just returns an empty screen.

This means I have to remove each account and add it again every time I want to access a forum. Does anyone have a similar problem? I've tried to re-install, but to no avail.
13th February 2013, 04:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 855

2,993 posts
More
Re: [Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11
You don't need to log in to tapatalk to use the app. Just find xda developers and log in to xda.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
13th February 2013, 04:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scream4cheese

You don't need to log in to tapatalk to use the app. Just find xda developers and log in to xda.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I supposse I wasn't very clear. I'm trying to log in to xda and it works on my first visit to the forum. But when I close the application and return later, I receive a notification that I've entered a wrong username and password and when entering the right credentials it just responded with the same error, but most often simply with an empty screen.

I'm only able to login after I have removed the xda account. (or any other forum)
30th April 2013, 11:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag Lüneburg
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
More
Can't login using Tapatalk as well :(
I have the same problems. I've opened xda-forum with tapatalk. I insert my login and password klick send and nothing happens. I'm definite not logged in.

What can I do?
17th July 2013, 12:40 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11
Yes I am having the same issue here. I can see the forum, I login, nothing happens. I know I am not logged in because I cannot post any replies. It also states that I have to see the forum administrator? Who would that be?
24th July 2013, 01:32 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Finally logged into tapatalk. So good to go now!

Tapatalk on GSIII
The Following User Says Thank You to rcali001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus 4, tapatalk
Previous Thread Next Thread