Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Mobile internet does not work

Tip us?

fengenzus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Mobile internet does not work

Mobile internet does not work to failure . Prior to the first number flashing Inet worked with enthusiasm. But after put CM 11 , then it stopped working . Sometimes appeared icon "E" and "H" icon beside the network signal . But even when these letters were , the Internet is still not there . In the general information number " data transmission mob. Sharing " is eternal " connection " or " connected " , but an Internet or not. Then moved on to the same CM 10.2.1 because thought because nightie , and no internet . Reflash radio module , firmware flashed correctly ... But an Internet and has not appeared.
What could be wrong?

To correct only reflash radio and switched to a stable CM 10.2.1

Tried to roll back to stock, still did not help. EDGE icon appeared on the second, but then disappeared. Internet appeared as yin.

Phone:
Nexus 4
Android 4.4.2 stock
radio 98

Marvlesz
Old
Thanks Meter 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengenzus View Post
Mobile internet does not work to failure . Prior to the first number flashing Inet worked with enthusiasm. But after put CM 11 , then it stopped working . Sometimes appeared icon "E" and "H" icon beside the network signal . But even when these letters were , the Internet is still not there . In the general information number " data transmission mob. Sharing " is eternal " connection " or " connected " , but an Internet or not. Then moved on to the same CM 10.2.1 because thought because nightie , and no internet . Reflash radio module , firmware flashed correctly ... But an Internet and has not appeared.
What could be wrong?

To correct only reflash radio and switched to a stable CM 10.2.1

Tried to roll back to stock, still did not help. EDGE icon appeared on the second, but then disappeared. Internet appeared as yin.

Phone:
Nexus 4
Android 4.4.2 stock
radio 98
Might sound silly, but did you check your APN? And is it selected? (is it "checked"?)
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

OnePlus One: Carbon 4.4 with Franco kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fengenzus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz View Post
Might sound silly, but did you check your APN? And is it selected? (is it "checked"?)
Ahah, yes. APN is right and checked.

acejavelin
Old
Thanks Meter 470

DONATE TO ME
How did you reflash back to stock? Did you flash the official Google images or restore a nandroid? I would suggest reverting to the stock images and trying again.

Can you verify the SIM is working properly with the APN you are using in another device?
Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P

Oxious119
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Can you connect to your routers interface (usually an address like 192.168.178.1, check the bottom of your router or your routers manual)?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

fengenzus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
How did you reflash back to stock? Did you flash the official Google images or restore a nandroid? I would suggest reverting to the stock images and trying again.

Can you verify the SIM is working properly with the APN you are using in another device?
Yes, I flash official Google images.
I verify the sim on iphone and there internet is worked...

acejavelin
Old
Thanks Meter 470

DONATE TO ME
If you do a *#06# in the dialer, does it show a valid IMEI number? 16 digits beginning with 3564?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P