[Q] Motorola camera app comptability

Search This thread

Misho111

Jan 18, 2014
Why is the Motorola Camera app from Google Play not available for the nexus 4?It says that it requires a 4.4.2 device,which my N4 is,but I am unable to install it simply because "it's not compatible".Please enlight me about this issue.I don't know,I might not have fully understood something about the app and its compatibility.

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
Why is the Motorola Camera app from Google Play not available for the nexus 4?It says that it requires a 4.4.2 device,which my N4 is,but I am unable to install it simply because "it's not compatible".Please enlight me about this issue.I don't know,I might not have fully understood something about the app and its compatibility.

Its not for any other devices but only and only for Motorola devices

Sp_Ark

Feb 19, 2011
Athens
One of the older versions is working 100%. You just have to copy the apk into your system folder and then either wait for it to appear in app drawer or just reboot. I loved this app on my previous phone but not on n4. Its only advantage is the long touch burst mode with which you take continue shots very fast and clear. If you still can't find a working version I might have it in my drive folder so just pm me to give you a link.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk