5,603,729 Members 37,124 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant mount sdcard, stuck without a ROM?

Tip us?

LeoFalto
Old
(Last edited by LeoFalto; 6th December 2013 at 02:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Cant mount sdcard, stuck without a ROM?

Hi, so I decided to install CM11 on my nexus 4, but before that I had to unlock the bootloader and root. Bootloader unlocked succesfully but I couldn't root or flash a ROM cus the zips are not in my sdcard and I'm stuck without a ROM (phone just plays boot animation continuously). So I searched about adb push command, tried that and according to my CMD window it works, but in CWM when I try to install from zip, the zip isnt there.
cwm is latest version so thats not the issue. Solutions proposed by other threads arent working either.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
I have used the guide in this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2266654

It seems like this person has run into the same problem as me, but no one answered on the thread either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8revealed View Post
Kind of an urgent problem as well, A friend of mine has had a bootloop on the Nexus 4 using this guide.
Upon installing CWM, the phone fell into a bootloop (Superuser hasnt been installed yet). After that, just in case, we did a Wipe data factory reset, wipe cache partition, and then wipe dalvik cache and no luck. The device has an unlocked bootloader and everything else went flawlessly. What can be done now to get the phone rooted and up and running? (An unroot is a possible solution, but maybe something else can be done so that an unroot wont be necessary).

LeoFalto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Guys I found a solution.
You can use a toolkit by wugfresh found at http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/ to revert to stock.
thanks anyway!