FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

My N4 doesn't recognize by my pc.

138 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By whatthefish, Senior Member on 5th August 2014, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Help guys may N4 cannot recognized by my pc. Tried changing usb cables and tried 3 pc. Even under device manager it doesn't show. Also tried windows xp and win7. Also tried ticking usb debugging and mtp unfortunately it doesn't help. Im running stock android 4.4.4 and locked bootloader.


Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by whatthefish; 5th August 2014 at 09:08 AM.
 
 
5th August 2014, 09:19 AM |#2  
CCody's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Did you check MTP? Driver installed?
5th August 2014, 09:25 AM |#3  
whatthefish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
I guess there's no driver installed. How can i install the mtp driver if my computer doesn't recognize my nexus 4 sir.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
5th August 2014, 09:59 AM |#4  
Rohit02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefish

I guess there's no driver installed. How can i install the mtp driver if my computer doesn't recognize my nexus 4 sir.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Search for NAKED UNIVERSAL driver..they work the best.. there is a thread on xda.. search.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rohit02 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 10:04 AM |#5  
whatthefish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit02

Search for NAKED UNIVERSAL driver..they work the best.. there is a thread on xda.. search.

Okay thanks brother will try it later, is it easy to install even my phone is not connected or do i have to connect the phone first?
5th August 2014, 10:11 AM |#6  
Rohit02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefish

Okay thanks brother will try it later, is it easy to install even my phone is not connected or do i have to connect the phone first?

Dont connect.. install the drivers and then connect.. See and READ that thread thoroughly and then proceed.
5th August 2014, 05:49 PM |#7  
whatthefish's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit02

Dont connect.. install the drivers and then connect.. See and READ that thread thoroughly and then proceed.

cant install it brother.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes