Default [Q] N4 rebooting and loosing signal.

I'm running rooted stock 4.4.2 and have flashed the factory image from google a couple of times. Also, I recently replaced the battery. This seemed to coincide with the random reboots. These seem to be getting worse and this morning the phone got stuck in a boot loop. I connected it to the charger and it started ok but strangely it lost wallpaper settings and wifi passwords. Not really a major problem but could mean something.

Checking the battery image, it seems to change levels randomly +/- 10% with charging and reboots. Also GSam battery shows the voltage fluctuating below 3.7v. Do I need to condition the battery? If so how as I don't have the original charger/cable.

With the network disconnect, I went on vacation over Christmas and the phone wouldn't connect to the wifi where we stayed (all other devices would). I flashed a couple of different radios with no success. Before we left there was no problem. Now the phone looses connectivity to the cell network back at home. I've reflashed the factory image of 4.4.2 and still had problems. I've downgraded the radio to .48. This seems to help but the phone still loses connectivity occasionally.

Any ideas if this is software or hardware? Could the new battery be faulty? Any help would be appreciated!