XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Net10 and the Nexus 4.

Tip us?

Lobster$
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Net10 and the Nexus 4.

Just curious if anybody uses the $50 dollar Net10 plan. I'm on the T-Mobile $30 plan currently but the coverage isn't what I want it to be and 100 minutes keeps my calls short. I know LTE won't work unofficially supported because Net10 doesn't use band 4.

Basically just asking if anybody has any thoughts/experiences with this setup. I know at&t coverage is far superior where i live than T-Mo.

mikey199
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Go with straight talk they are $45 unlimited run on att network and reliable had them for years works on any phone!

Sent from my
Non-chinese Lenovo K900.

Lobster$
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey199 View Post
Go with straight talk they are $45 unlimited run on att network and reliable had them for years works on any phone!

Sent from my
Non-chinese Lenovo K900.
I looked into ST but they removed at&t sims so you can only use T-Mo towers now. Both net10 and ST are owned by tracphone so they should be similar.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lobster$ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

one_love_420
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster$ View Post
I looked into ST but they removed at&t sims so you can only use T-Mo towers now. Both net10 and ST are owned by tracphone so they should be similar.
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#...-Card/21550826

Still available, in fact just bought one a few weeks ago for a coworker with a nexus 4. Uses at&t towers and all.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk