FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Q] nexus 4 black screen

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dxseba, Junior Member on 29th July 2014, 07:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The screen it's only black with led i can't turn on how i can fix it?i have a vid but i can't post bexause i don't have 10post...search on yt dxseba i have a gta pic on profile here it's the video
Last edited by dxseba; 29th July 2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: link

29th July 2014, 08:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxseba

The screen it's only black with led i can't turn on how i can fix it?i have a vid but i can't post bexause i don't have 10post...search on yt dxseba i have a gta pic on profile here it's the video

It seems like your nexus 4 was still on during the video, did you try holding the power button down until the notification light stops blinking and turns off? After that, you should just turn on the phone normally, and it'll hopefully boot the way it should. Seems like a Sleep of Death problem but I'm not certain.
29th July 2014, 08:14 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed

It seems like your nexus 4 was still on during the video, did you try holding the power button down until the notification light stops blinking and turns off? After that, you should just turn on the phone normally, and it'll hopefully boot the way it should. Seems like a Sleep of Death problem but I'm not certain.

Doesn't work...
29th July 2014, 08:44 AM |#4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxseba

Doesn't work...

Try holding down the power button and the volume down button while your phone is plugged in.
29th July 2014, 08:50 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by japmeet

Try holding down the power button and the volume down button while your phone is plugged in.

Yeeeeeeyyy thxxx
29th July 2014, 10:29 AM |#6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Glad it worked!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread