XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 4 charging very slow

Tip us?

isaac99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 4 charging very slow

Hi so my nexus 4 is charging very slowy, I've this phone for 1 year and I don't know what's happening...Also that might explain (why but)...... if its because of my charger or what. But I need help like I'm just wondering why this is happening? Thanks. Also I don't know if this is happening because of the 4.4 update or something lol😁

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Berrydroidcafe
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac99 View Post
Hi so my nexus 4 is charging very slowy, I've this phone for 1 year and I don't know what's happening...Also that might explain (why but)...... if its because of my charger or what. But I need help like I'm just wondering why this is happening? Thanks. Also I don't know if this is happening because of the 4.4 update or something lol😁

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Apparently something is wrong if you see it charging slowly becoming ever since day one, I've felt that it charges really slow!

The only way to test your theory is to downgrade and see what happens. (as far as the upgrade is concerned)

If you have another charger, obviously that would help as well to see if the n4 charger is shot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
Blackberry Bold 9780 OS 7
HTC G2 (Desire Z) 4.4.2
LG Nexus 4 4.4.2
Asus Nexus 7 (2013) 4.4.2

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if I helped in any way!