Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] My Nexus 4 Not charging

OP IronSnake39

9th May 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
My Nexus 4 not charging and as you can see the temperature is very high, what i can do, does this mean my battery is DEAD?
Please Help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-09-17-10-21.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	2734624  
9th May 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSnake39

My Nexus 4 not charging and as you can see the temperature is very high, what i can do, does this mean my battery is DEAD?
Please Help

me toooooo
9th May 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #3  
favaroooo's Avatar
Member
Flag Noale (Venice)
Thanks Meter: 19
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Are you using wall adapter? Have you tried with USB cable and PC? Have you already tried to unplug \ plug the cable?
9th May 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by favaroooo

Are you using wall adapter? Have you tried with USB cable and PC? Have you already tried to unplug \ plug the cable?

No I am using USB Cable and charging it through usb, i am having this problem since yesterday, i tried several things, like changing the charger, even changing the usb cable, nothing happened.
9th May 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #5  
favaroooo's Avatar
Member
Flag Noale (Venice)
Thanks Meter: 19
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSnake39

No I am using USB Cable and charging it through usb, i am having this problem since yesterday, i tried several things, like changing the charger, even changing the usb cable, nothing happened.

PC recognise the phone?
9th May 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by favaroooo

PC recognise the phone?

yes, it works very well, the problem is not charging thats it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	09-05-2014 19-10-34.png
Views:	25
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2734800   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-09-19-16-12[2].png
Views:	27
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	2734810  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes