FORUMS

Nexus 4 loss signal at low battery

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By PietroMazz, Junior Member on 5th February 2014, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi at all. Please help me I'm desperate.

I bought my Nexus 4 a years ago.

A month ago I noticed the problem of the red led of death and after that my battery drains very fast, but works normally (no issues of sudden drain).

Now my phone loses the signal every times the battery drains below 40% and I don't know why.

I tried to flash radio .48 from 4.2.2 factory image but it doesn't work.
I've also tried to change the preferred network from WCDMA preffered to WCDMA only, but nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS PHONE

P.S. In the last two weeks I have also changed mobile operator
P.P.S. Sorry for bad english
 
 
1st November 2014, 07:30 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nexus 4 signal lost at low battery at 40%
Hi,
Please let me know the solution as i am also having the same problem with my nexus 4. when the battery hits the 40%, signal lost problem start occuring and annoying me.
please let me know what you have done in order to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

-Babar



Quote:
Originally Posted by PietroMazz

Hi at all. Please help me I'm desperate.

I bought my Nexus 4 a years ago.

A month ago I noticed the problem of the red led of death and after that my battery drains very fast, but works normally (no issues of sudden drain).

Now my phone loses the signal every times the battery drains below 40% and I don't know why.

I tried to flash radio .48 from 4.2.2 factory image but it doesn't work.
I've also tried to change the preferred network from WCDMA preffered to WCDMA only, but nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS PHONE

P.S. In the last two weeks I have also changed mobile operator
P.P.S. Sorry for bad english

1st November 2014, 03:09 PM |#3  
opssemnik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 947
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar Razzaq

Hi,
Please let me know the solution as i am also having the same problem with my nexus 4. when the battery hits the 40%, signal lost problem start occuring and annoying me.
please let me know what you have done in order to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

-Babar

on my case, it was the battery, since the phone was under warranty, lg fixed for free
3rd November 2014, 03:30 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

on my case, it was the battery, since the phone was under warranty, lg fixed for free

well .... i also claim to fix but in my case my vendor replaced my phone. thank you opssemnik for your precious time.

Take Care
God bless you
3rd November 2014, 06:12 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I would change the battery... it looks like a battery issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes