Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 53,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 4 red led unbrick?

Tip us?

Freakyy6
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Nexus 4 red led unbrick?

so my nexus 4 got bricked by my mate, and all it does is a red LED light I can't get into recovery is there any way I can fix this?

mymeatb18
Old
Thanks Meter 184
There's already a thread for this but happened to me and called Google. They said to keep it plugged in for 10+ hours and try to turn it on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mymeatb18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Freakyy6
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Did it work for you?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MerynGoesAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyy6 View Post
Did it work for you?

Does it matter? Just try it out, what doesnt work for others does not mean it wont work for you!

Keeping it plugged has saved me 2 times from the red light, but it didnt take me 10 hours (more like 30 minutes or so)

If that wont work theres the fix somewhere in the nexus 4 forums, just search a bit, should be a sticky
The Following User Says Thank You to MerynGoesAndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Freakyy6
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerynGoesAndroid View Post
Does it matter? Just try it out, what doesnt work for others does not mean it wont work for you!

Keeping it plugged has saved me 2 times from the red light, but it didnt take me 10 hours (more like 30 minutes or so)

If that wont work theres the fix somewhere in the nexus 4 forums, just search a bit, should be a sticky
Yeah I have had it on charge since last night, going to try it when I get home from work at about 11pm and is there I will have a look at that too